Your interest in Little Flock Christian Academy is appreciated. We invite you to fill out any of the applications below and return them to our school office. If an opening occurs for which you may qualify, we will contact you to schedule a personal interview. We will also contact your references.
We realize that the key to a successful Christian School is its staff. We are seeking applicants who are professionally qualified, who really love children, and who, by the pattern of their lives, are Christian role models (Luke 6:40).
We look forward to receiving your application. Thank you for your interest in the ministry of our school. It is our prayer that God will fulfill His perfect will in the lives of all applicants.
Part-time School Librarian
We have an immediate need for a school librarian. This will be a part-time, hourly position. The ideal applicant would be available on Mondays and Fridays from 8:30 am to 3:30 pm (though an alternate schedule may be arranged). The position will begin as soon as possible and will continue through May 24, 2019.
It is expected that the Librarian will:
- Create and maintain a positive Christian environment in the school library.
- Maintain and organize the inventory of books, films, equipment, etc. contained in the school library.
- Assist students and teachers with finding and checking out materials needed.
- Maintain a controlled classroom environment during scheduled library class times.
- Arrange and direct special library events and programs (book fairs, etc.)
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Administration.
If you are interested in joining our team and would like to be considered for this position, please complete the Teacher Application above and submit according to the instructions below.
Applications can be submitted:
By email: email@example.com
By Fax: (502) 957-4122
Little Flock Christian Academy
Attn: Human Resources
5500 North Preston Highway
Shepherdsville, KY 40165
**Little Flock Christian Academy does not discriminate in its employment practices against any person because of race, color, national or ethnic origin, gender, age, or qualified disability.**