Your interest in Little Flock Christian Academy is appreciated. We invite you to fill out any of the applications below and return them to our school office. If an opening occurs for which you may qualify, we will contact you to schedule a personal interview. We will also contact your references.
We realize that the key to a successful Christian School is its staff. We are seeking applicants who are professionally qualified, who really love children, and who, by the pattern of their lives, are Christian role models (Luke 6:40).
We look forward to receiving your application. Thank you for your interest in the ministry of our school. It is our prayer that God will fulfill His perfect will in the lives of all applicants.
Applications can be submitted:
By email: email@example.com
By Fax: (502) 957-4122
Little Flock Christian Academy
Attn: Human Resources
5500 North Preston Highway
Shepherdsville, KY 40165
Food Service Director needed for 2018-19 School year
The school Food Service Director is responsible for the daily preparation and service of the school lunch program. This person, in partnership with the Administration, provides for a healthy child nutrition program. This person will be guided by the directions of scripture in all phases assigned by the Principal, and in accordance with the direction and policies established by the school board.
- Oversee the operation of the school’s kitchen.
- Acquire and prepare all food for the school’s food service department.
- Be sensitive and adhere to the food service needs of children who have documented allergic reactions to certain food substances.
- Meet all health and sanitation regulations and inspections.
- Be attentive to students and alert to what is happening in the school cafeteria.
- Collect and submit funds from food sales to the school’s business office. Maintain financial records in the food service area.
*Previous food preparation experience is preferred. Food Service Director’s regular schedule runs August 1 through May 31.
**Little Flock Christian Academy does not discriminate in its employment practices against any person because of race, color, national or ethnic origin, gender, age, or qualified disability.**