We need your volunteer help to make this community event a success. Please look for communications from your Room Parent outlining the following details:
1. Each family is needed to sign up to run a booth during a short period
2. Each family is needed to donate the following items:
a. Stuffed Animal(s) – any quantity and all sizes welcome, and
b. Two “jars” filled with themed prizes (visit website for examples)
c. One big bag of candy – to be used as prizes for games, and
d. A fresh cake or dessert.
Bring these items to school and place them in the Fall Festival box sitting inside the gym door Tuesday, October 1 through Thursday, October 10. However, please bring your fresh cake or dessert to the gym Friday, October 11.
- Presales due October 10: Tickets (5 for $1.00) and Wristbands ($15.00 each)
- October 11 Pricing: Tickets (4 for $1.00) and Wristbands ($20.00 each)
- Tethered Hot Air Balloon ride ($5.00, last flight at sunset)
- Dinner concessions fundraiser supporting the 8th grade class (prices vary)
- Kona-Ice Shaved Ice (prices vary).
Businesses and organizations are invited to setup a booth during the Fall Festival, please share the vendor application link with those interested in the opportunity.
Please visit the Fall Festival website or contact your room parent for more information.
All for His glory!
Your Little Flock Parent Teacher Fellowship